At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Product Trainer will deliver Veeva Vault CDMS Studio training and enablement workshop trainings to Veeva Customers, Partners, and Employees in both virtual and in-classroom environments. In this capacity, you will become a subject matter expert and
evangelist for Veeva Vault CDMS products and the life sciences domain. You will be responsible for ensuring training participants can effectively use, administer, and configure Veeva Vault CDMS products at the conclusion of the training. Life sciences industry experience and knowledge of clinical trial process required (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, CROs and academic & public health organizations).
This is a remote position (US Based).
What You'll Do
- Deliver Vault CDMS Training to Veeva Customers, Partners, and Employees in both a virtual and classroom environment
- Mentor and coach training participants
- Own the administration and management of assigned classes (registration, logistics, attendance, setup, assessments, office hours, etc.)
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for Vault CDMS Products as well as the application/value of those products to the business domain of Veevas customers
- Update and customize course curriculum and labs as necessary
- Experience training, mentoring or consulting internal (employees) and external (customers and partners) stakeholders on how to administer, configure, and integrate enterprise software products
- Ability to travel as needed (can be up to 30% per month at times) to deliver training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Service delivery (consulting, training) experience with a SaaS company in the enterprise (B2B) space
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated aptitude for speaking to both a technical audience and a business user audience.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented individual who shows initiative and holds themselves accountable.
- Background in Life Sciences and/or the SaaS domainComfortable with dynamic and changing priorities
Nice to Have
- Direct experience as a study designer, Trainer or Consultant using Vault CDMS Studio, Medidata Rave, InForm Architect, (or other EDC study design tool)
- 2-5 years training delivery or consulting experience
- Life sciences industry experience and knowledge of clinical trial process strongly preferred (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, CROs and academic & public health organizations).
- Experience with training clinical study teams, study designers
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From