At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Veeva Nitro product team is looking to fill a critical product management position! Just over a year old, the Veeva Nitro team is startup within Veeva and is looking for individuals who can hit the ground running, be comfortable in front of customers, and work closely with sales, consulting, and engineering to construct product roadmaps and define detailed product specifications. To be successful you must be able to go broad and go deep - think strategically to define your vision, and then craft detailed designs and effectively communicate with your Engineering, QA and UX peers.
What You'll Do
- Define and evolve the picture of success for one or more key areas of the Nitro product.
- Work in a cross functional and collaborative role spanning product, design, development, QA, marketing, sales and support.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills able to clearly and simply express complex ideas to business leaders, IT professionals, and engineering.
- Manage customer preview programs and engage in frequent conversations with customers both onsite and in customer offices to understand their needs, listen to their feedback, and determine the usability of the product which will influence the product roadmap and feature design.
- Be able to understand the breadth of the Veeva Nitro product line and how customers use it, as well as technical details especially in owned areas.
- Embrace a fast paced, dynamic environment that comes with being part of a new product team
- Be comfortable with technical topics in the data warehousing space and be able to do productive research in areas that are unfamiliar
- Keep user experience top of mind when designing features, while at the same time understand the technology stack so that features are aptly designed and well though through.
- Drive execution with a cross-functional team, ensuring that everyone is working towards the same goals and impact.
- 2+ years of product management experience.
- Bachelors degree or higher
Nice to Have
- Experience with the analytic needs of the commercial life sciences industry
- Experience as a technical product manager or equivalent
- Eye for visual design and user experience design
- An understanding in the area of data management, Big Data analytics, data warehousing and/or cloud technologies
- Prior work in software development, or computer science degree
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From