Payment Accuracy Specialist - Anthem (RCA)
Cotiviti Healthcare is a leading provider of payment accuracy services to the most recognized companies in the healthcare and retail industries. We are seeking innovative thinkers and creative problem solvers who are interested in making a contribution to improving healthcare and want to be part of a team that is expanding rapidly and providing opportunities for career growth. If you want to make a difference and contribute to the improvement of healthcare payment integrity, consider an opportunity to join our healthcare recovery team as a Payment Accuracy Specialist.
What does it mean to be a Payment Accuracy Specialist?
Our healthcare recovery specialists are passionate about what they do. They are experts at reviewing, discovering, validating large amounts of data and delivering results and insights for our clients. Our audit teams recover billions of dollars in incorrect payments for our clients each year. This position is a key role where you will learn from an elite team of recovery professionals, expand your skills, discover your strengths, and begin an exciting career.
What does this role offer in regards to career development?
“For someone who is looking to learn an industry quickly, and be given opportunities to advance and grow rapidly, there is no better place than Cotiviti Healthcare. This role is really is a springboard; you learn our business and are coached on how to make more impact each year, with opportunities for advancement constantly available.”
“The more dedication and passion you put into your work, the more you will be rewarded in return.”
“I really like being a part of a team that encourages collaboration, but also really gives me the room to work independently.”
“I enjoy seeing how much money I am responsible for recovering for our clients. I get to put my naturally competitive nature to the test.”
- Solve problems by identifying errors and overpayments for our healthcare clients
- Use your creativity to help generate new ideas for claim concepts and recovery opportunities
- Learn and use multiple computer software, systems and technology
- Achieve excellence by meeting and exceeding audit team goals and quality measures
- Serve clients by responding to questions or inquiries.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree preferred OR at least 1 year of relevant experience (healthcare billing, claims, auditing, reimbursement or data analysis)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); Access preferred
- Strong interest in working with large data sets and various databases
- Healthcare industry experience desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed