Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Product Marketing Manager to help us promote highly scalable, true multitenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting the MedTech industry. The world of cloud software is evolving, and companies are increasingly demanding industry-specific cloud-based solutions.
This role will be a key addition to our Veeva MedTech go-to-market team and will be responsible for messaging and assets to support demand generation, field enablement, and customer marketing activity. This person will own and develop all qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with the MedTech strategy team, product management, sales, and professional services to drive growth and our customers' success.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to annual product marketing plan in collaboration with field marketing and strategy team
- Develop product messaging to be used across media and customer engagement channels
- Lead product release marketing initiatives working with the core product team
- Build product marketing materials including sell sheets, presentations, and customer case studies
- Create and maintain sales enablement materials, including presentations, demo videos, and competitive materials
- Contribute to key customer events and major industry conferences
- Work with the marketing director and strategy team to develop key themes for integrated campaigns
- Support content development for webinars
- 8+ years experience in product marketing for an enterprise software or cloud-based solution provider
- Content marketing experience, including writing blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, etc. to support integrated marketing campaigns
- Hands-on, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, strategic thinker, and analytical
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects at the same time with excellent attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams, especially strategy and product
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong sense of ownership
- Bachelors degree required
Nice to Have
- Experience with salesforce.com, Pardot, and LinkedIn
- Medtech or life sciences-related marketing experience
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.