Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Love consulting but tired of the travel? The CRM Managed Services Consultant is a member of our Professional Services team who provides offsite application administration for Veeva deployed clients as a subject matter expert. In this role you will work with multiple clients as a shared dedicated resource via phone and web meeting to deliver post-deployment consulting in support of ad hoc requests.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. There is no work location requirement. This is a customer-facing, non-travel role. There may be travel opportunities at select times of the year for internal events.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Consulting on best practices and overall solutions based on requirements
- Providing overall application expertise and knowledge
- Tier 2/3 troubleshooting and how to's
- Ad-hoc training to educate customer administration team and enable customer to manage administration needs internally
- Ongoing application changes such as adding custom fields, changing screen layouts, changing field level security, adding workflow rules, feature setup and activation
- Creating reports, dashboards, and list views
- Adding/deleting/changing users, setting up security, changing territory and role hierarchy
- Performing alignments
- Creating/maintaining sandbox environments; deploying changes
- Data imports and exports using APEX data loader
- Assist with the implementation of new Veeva and salesforce.com functionality
- Experience with one of the following two areas:
- Administrative knowledge Salesforce.com; level 2 certification is a plus
- Experience with the CRM pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience.
Nice to Have
- Customer service or consulting experience with multiple client responsibility
- Veeva CRM experience/knowledge
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.