ERT is seeking 2 Marketing Communications Intern to join us part-time during the school year and full-time during school breaks. You will work with the Marketing team to develop and execute on corporate marketing campaigns, working especially closely with the digital marketing and communications teams to assist with content development, social media marketing, data validation and reporting.
Who is ERT? We are a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that customers can move ahead with confidence. With nearly 50 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so we can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company’s EXPERT® technology platform, ERT’s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Since 2014, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, biotechs and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 10,000+ studies spanning more than three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly — and with confidence.
In this role, you will handle duties such as the following:
- Assist in the marketing of all ERT products and services and the overall company brand
- Administer support with custom marketing collaterals and sales presentations to Business Development representatives and other internal clients
- Assist in the execution of social media strategy, posting to and monitoring applicable social media channels
- Contribute to creative brainstorming for advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with the Philadelphia Marketing team on other general Marketing support and special projects as assigned
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
The ideal candidate for these positions will offer:
- Some higher education related to Marketing or Communications preferred ( 3.0+ GPA also preferred)
Skills and Experience
- At least 1 prior intern experience, preferable in a Marketing related role
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel an dcomfortable working in the Google Suite
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent time management and verbal/written communication skills
- Must have great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn
Other preferred skills & qualities include:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in clinical research
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From