At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Global Account Managers (GAM) at Veeva are accountable globally for overall customer relationships, exceptional customer satisfaction, and revenue growth. The Global Account Manager will own large, strategic accounts and long-term growth plans that drive adoption and extend the reach of the Veeva platform. The GAM will serve as the single point of accountability for the Veeva team while leveraging Veeva resources to serve the account globally.
What Youll Do
- The GAM will serve as the single point of accountability for the Veeva team while leveraging Veeva resources to serve the account globally
- Ensure that every resource serving an account has clarity on the long-term account
- Plan and implement regular communications globally
- Cultivate Veeva relationships that provide direct access to key decision makers across both commercial and R&D
- 12 years combined experience across sales, account management and consulting services
- Minimum of 3 years of experience focused on account management serving global fortune 500 companies
- Proven track record of cultivating C-suite relationships across multiple business functions
- Strong negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to close large, multimillion dollar contracts
- Ability to articulate complex value propositions to C-level customers
- Ability to travel as needed to spend time onsite with the Customer travel will vary depending on candidate location.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical industry and trends
- Sales, account management or Consulting experience with enterprise software.
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From