At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veevas Legal Team is looking for a dynamic team player who excels in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will support the U.S. Commercial Legal Team and Global Purchasing Team, serving as the frontline for responding to contract-related requests and maintaining the contract database. The U.S. Commercial Legal Team provides assistance to Veevas fast-moving U.S. sales and services teams and the Global Purchasing Team handles all purchasing contracts for Veeva.
This role will be located in Radnor, PA, Columbus, OH, or Madison, WI and will report to the Senior Managing Counsel, U.S. Commercial.
What You'll Do
- Manage our customer contract management system (currently managed in Salesforce.com)
- Report on the status of existing and pending contracts
- Recommend improvements and innovations to the contract process
- Audit existing contracts and develop reports on specific legal terms and conditions
- Manage and address incoming inquiries to the U.S. Commercial Legal Team and the Global Purchasing Team
- Maintain contract template versions
- Maintain the U.S. Commercial Legal Teams intranet page
- Be responsible for the signature acquisition process
- Lead special contract-related projects as necessary
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers regarding contracts
- Support the U.S. Commercial Legal Team and the Global Purchasing Team as requested
- Other responsibilities as requested
- High school diploma/GED
- 3 years of contract management experience
- Accurate and organized with data and documents
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a friendly, outgoing, and flexible manner
- Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and communicative you know when to escalate
- Ability to expertly handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent business judgment
- Comfortable reviewing simple legal documents (e.g., NDAs) to identify areas of concern
- Familiarity with Gmail, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Sign (f/k/a EchoSign), Salesforce, and comfortable learning any new program or software
Nice to Have
- Experience working in-house at a technology company, software company, or pharmaceutical company
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From