Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Do you want to help implement leading cloud solutions in the Life Sciences space? Interested in developing consulting skills while delivering implementation solutions that make our clients more productive and efficient?
Veeva Systems is looking for Consultants with exposure implementing, supporting, or administering core business/IT operations for software solutions to join the Professional Services team. Team members will be implementing the Clinical Operations and Investigator Site Research suites of applications. Candidates for this position with consulting experience, play a core role in the design and roll-out of software solutions, and are technology-forward thinking in the Life Sciences or Healthcare space will thrive in this role.
Opportunities are available within the United States for this role. This is a work anywhere, full time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
What Youll Do
- Play a critical role in software implementation projects at Life Sciences companies ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs to Academic Research Centers.
- Rapidly configure and implementation of eTMF, CTMS, Study Startup, and eReg/ISF solutions to support clinical trial data and content management needs.
- Work with customers during the lifecycle of an implementation leading requirements workshops, gap analyses, requirements gathering, configuration, validation, migration, integration, training, and go-live activities.
- Think critically about business requirements to help design a solution for customer success that will see adoption, and ensures alignment of processes to system design and functionality.
- Liaise with customers, managing communication, risks, and project reporting between the project team, customer, and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Strategy, Sales, and other teams across the company.
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle.
- 3+ years of experience working with or for life sciences companies; including, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Healthcare, and Medical Device and Diagnostics organizations with knowledge of document and data control and storage.
- Exposure to business and IT groups in an implementation, administration, or other supporting role for software solutions.
- Experience delivering or supporting workshop material, training, gap analyses, or requirements gathering sessions with business and system stakeholders.
- System implementation experience either as a consultant, business or IT representative for at least one of the following systems: Document Management (Documentum, OpenText, Sharepoint), CTMS, TMF, Study Startup, or eReg/ISF.
- Excellent communication skills written, verbal and formal presentation.
- Ability to act with speed to understand requirements, create corresponding solutions, and willingness to roll up your sleeves to design and implement a Clinical Operations solution.
- Ability to travel 50-75%.
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with systems such as Oracle Siebel, goBalto, BioClinica CTMS, Medidata Rave CTMS/Strategic Monitoring, Parexel IMPACT, Bio-Optronics Clinical Conductor, PhlexEView, Trial Interactive, DrugDev Site Selection and Payments, WingSpan eTMF and SiteZONE, Complion, Florence eBinders, Forte Oncore and eReg, Veeva Vault, NextDocs, Documentum, SharePoint, other clinical technologies
- Life science, computer science, or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience including knowledge of systems validation
- Experience in services delivery management and/or systems implementation
- Masters degree
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.