Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva Systems is looking for Consultants, who wish to become experts with the Veeva Vault CDMS Portfolio, who have a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision, and who wish to participate in the transformation of the Life Sciences industry.
Consultants are members of our Services Organization providing post-implementation consulting as subject matter experts of Veeva Applications.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Clinical data management solution design, configuration, and documentation
- Provide post-go-live System Consulting and Administration
- Analyze and deploy new product features
- Maintain Production and Sandbox environments
- Execute Customer Change Requests
- Execute configuration troubleshooting
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training of customer employees
- Interact with Veeva Product Support on customers behalf
- Support the Customer in maintaining a validated state for their Vault
- Strong desire to learn new things
- At least a Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Bioengineering or other similar degrees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design & articulate potential solutions
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing IT systems
Nice to Have
- Project Management experience for enterprise software implementations
- Experience with GxP regulations and software validation process
- Experience working with EDC clinical software, and/or trial management software in a consultant role
- Familiarity with CDISC, ODM and other data management industry standards
- SaaS/Cloud experience in the delivery of clinical trials
- Fluency in more than one European language
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.