At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As a senior manager/director of marketing programs, you will develop and execute integrated marketing plans to meet or exceed the North American pipeline goals. You will work closely with sales, market strategists, and product marketing teams in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market.
This is a remote position. Qualified candidates can live anywhere in the continental U.S.
What You'll Do
- Oversee and drive demand generation and field marketing plans to support revenue objectives of growing existing base and acquiring new customers
- Own strategy, development, and execution of targeted marketing programs that include but are not limited to demand generation campaigns/nurtures, field events, user events, industry events/tradeshows, webinars, digital, and PR
- Develop fresh campaign and program approaches to break into new and competitive markets
- Work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for pharma/life sciences purchasing
- Manage relevant agencies and 3rd parties in the execution of programs
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs
- Track and measure all marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
- 10+ years experience in demand generation/field marketing
- 5+ years of recent experience within marketing B2B enterprise software or cloud-based solution provider
- Ability to turn vision into strategy and a marketing plan
- Experience breaking into new markets with a strong competitive landscape
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate across a number of stakeholders including sales, subject matter experts, services, and product marketing
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, and analytical
- Experience in managing quarterly and annual program budgets
- Experience in vendor management and negotiating
- Hands-on experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Strong project management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Bachelors degree required
- Travel 10%
Nice to Have
- SaaS company experience
- Pardot and salesforce.com experience preferred
- Life sciences industry experience a plus
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From