Quil, a digital health company, delivers actionable and personalized health itineraries for patients and caregivers, answering the question “What Happens Next?” in their healthcare journeys. They combine the powers of precision data, state-of-the-art technology, and security with unparalleled consumer reach to help individuals navigate today’s chaotic healthcare landscape. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with additional offices in New York City, Quil serves individuals, healthcare providers, and payors nationally. Quil is a joint venture of Independence Health Group (Independence) and Comcast.
Quil is a high energy start up that fosters an innovative culture with a focus on individual growth and team collaboration. Their vision is to build the solution that helps patients and their caregivers make timely and more informed decisions, guiding them to the healthiest version of themselves.
Reporting to the Product Lead for Client Solutions, the Senior Product Manager is responsible for understanding customer problems and turning them into prioritized requirements to drive innovative solutions. Focusing on successful integration into client workflows including EHRs, and Care Management systems, the Product Manager is responsible for coordinating the cross-functional activities involved in product discovery, development, release, and customer success. An ideal candidate will have deep experience with integrating software into electronic health records including expertise in the use of web technology such as APIs and Oauth2.
What success will look like:
- Successful implementation of the Engage Product into Provider and Payor workflows and systems creating delighted customers
- Increasing revenues and profitability for Quil
- Taking an outside-in approach to understanding market needs and sharing this market expertise across Quil.
- Working with business stakeholders to define and translate strategic business ideas into product stories and acceptance criteria.
- Own end-to-end product delivery by leading discovery, ideation, prototyping, testing, and rollout.
- Representing customer and market needs and requirements to drive product and feature development; collaborate with market facing, content and clinical teams to understand their needs and translate into our product roadmap.
- Partner with stakeholders (internal and external), engineering leads, and management for sprint planning and expectation management.
- Communicate the state of projects across teams, stakeholders and executives.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Measure the right KPIs that will help stakeholders and the tech team identify what they have as levers to drive positive change
- Constantly improve customer satisfaction, usability, reliability and operational efficiency by continually monitoring performance data and KPIs to find opportunities to increase engagement and reduce friction for viewers
- Deeply understand the technology behind our products, and become an expert in what technology and approaches are used in the market
- 5-7+ years of software product management preferably in Health Tech
- Past experience with EHR workflows and SMART on FHIR integration points within the EHR
- Passionate about solving problems in innovative ways and working in a fast-paced, results driven environment with a diverse set of responsibilities
- Prior experience with new product development and launch a plus
- Proficiency with Agile development methodologies
- Proven ability to specify, execute and deliver product improvements
- Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills
- Strong business process design skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- BS or higher degree in technology, science, business or related field preferred
- Preferred FHIR certified by HL7