Quil, a digital health company, delivers actionable and personalized health itineraries for patients and caregivers, answering the question “What Happens Next?” in their healthcare journeys. They combine the powers of precision data, state-of-the-art technology, and security with unparalleled consumer reach to help individuals navigate today’s chaotic healthcare landscape. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Quil serves individuals, healthcare providers, and payors nationally. Quil is a joint venture of Comcast and Independence Health Group (Independence).
Quil is a high energy start up that fosters an innovative culture with a focus on individual growth and team collaboration. Their vision is to build the solution that helps people and their families make timely and more informed decisions, guiding them to the healthiest version of themselves.
In this role, you will join a team developing a new product launching later this year. That product, Quil Assure, is designed to help family caregivers and friends who are caring for a loved one who is aging in place.
Quil Assure uses smart devices (including sensors, wearables, and voice assistants), machine learning, and mobile apps to offer caregivers peace of mind and empower seniors to live safely and independently. This is a rare opportunity to drive a well-funded, novel product from concept to launch in a competitive market.
You will be responsible for the overall success of product features as well as coordinating the cross-functional activities involved in product development, release, and measurement.
- Own end-to-end product delivery from ideation and user testing to UAT and launch.
- Understand the customer and market by digging into the data, user research, and actually talking to real-life customers. Synthesize this info to define core customer needs, problems to solve, and solutions to build. Consider how to measure the impact and success of new features and use that data to inform your roadmap and backlog prioritization.
- Define, measure and keep focus on the key results and metrics that will drive customer adoption, retention, and satisfaction. Evangelize these to help stakeholders, engineers and leadership understand the levers most likely to drive success. Prioritize the product roadmap in accordance with quarterly and annual business objectives.
- Partner with UX and engineering to validate and design new user experiences and break down epics into user stories. Fulfill the product role in backlog maintenance and grooming, sprint planning, retros and stand ups.
- Drive usability, reliability and operational efficiency by continually monitoring performance data. Find opportunities to increase engagement and reduce friction for users.
- Communicate the state of projects and manage expectations across teams, stakeholders, and the leadership team.
- Deeply understand the technology behind our products and become an expert in what technology and approaches are used in the market.
An ideal candidate would be:
- Experienced in building digital products within the IoT, app, senior, or healthcare spaces.
- Adept in identifying customer needs, pinpointing problems to solve, and translating both into successful product improvements.
- Committed to making big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- An optimistic role model willing to roll with the punches, find the path forward, and bring your partners along with you.
- Action and execution-oriented, with an understanding of why time is precious, and speed to market is critical to our success.
- 2-4 years of software product management in a high-growth environment
- Proficiency with Agile development methodologies
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- B.S. or higher degree in technology, science, or business, or equivalent experience