If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing Series C start-up that is disrupting a 5.7Tn market, now is the time to join Takeoff Technologies! We are a 265(and growing!) person global company transforming online grocery for consumers & retailers. Takeoff's solution offers automated fullfillment coupled with an end-to-end e-Grocery technology stack, enabling retailers to offer their shoppers the assortment and low prices of stores, with convenient mobile ordering and same day pickup or delivery.
Our eGrocery solution was created with the grocer and the shopper in mind. Grocery is an incredibly complex industry, and our products are unlike any other: they are low value, perishable, heavy, and low-margin. Our automated solution is flexible enough to manage these complexities allowing us to ensure the correct picking method for the correct product!
Excited about potentially joining this rocketship to help us bridge the gap between retail and technology? Looking to make an impact daily and help us disrupt a hundred year old industry? If so, continue reading!
Please note that if you dont necessarily meet all of the requirement's that are listed in the job description below, we still encourage you to apply. We strongly believe that skills and competencies show up in lots of different ways and we are always looking for individuals who can bring new ideas to the table at Takeoff. Secondly, we value diverse perspectives and are fully committed to creating an inclusive environment where each and every employee can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Our Operational Excellence team is at the forefront of optimizing our MFCs. This group focuses on deep learning and optimization around MFC processes to both optimize installations and bring cutting edge insights back to the broader Takeoff team. If you are looking for an opportunity to define and optimize a product (MFCs) that is re-shaping an industry, then this is a role for you.
We are looking to hire a motivated individual to grow our Operational Excellence capability to meaningfully shape Takeoffs operational toolkit and on-site strategy. This role will be responsible for understanding our clients key enablers of success through data analysis and onsite experience, guiding them through process improvement and KPI ownership, documenting key insights and communicating effectively with client and internal teams to share learnings.
Please note that this role will require 50-75% travel to our Microfulfillment Centers located throughout the US.
This is exciting because you will:
- Partner with peers across the company as well as external clients to understand pain points, root cause and then drive and measure solutions
- Help build solutions to our clients most pressing problems and aid in converting those functional solutions into robust features
- Analyze and report on KPIs around labor, productivity, and assortment
- Identify, scope, and ultimately lead initiatives to help increase overall operational efficiency and eliminate current gaps and bottle necks
What you bring to the table:
- Direct, open, and honest communication style
- Innate curiosity and initiative
- Strong problem solving, data analytics, and troubleshooting skills
- Preferred degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Continuous improvement or supply chain experience in a professional setting
- Familiarity with standard continuous improvement frameworks (Kaizen, Lean, 5S, Six Sigma, etc)
- Proven ability to problem solve in a collaborative environment
- Technology adept - able to learn new technology quickly and work with internal and external teams to solve problems
Still need more convincing as to why you should go ahead and apply? Take a look at what our employees are saying here https://www.takeoff.com/career about what the experience and day to day is like at Takeoff!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company; we foster an environment where everyone has a voice and views the Takeoff team as their second family.