Office Tour Photos
Why You Should Join the People Ops Team
We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we wont settle for less. Were looking for a passionate, experienced People Operations Specialist, someone to join us on our mission to enable Klaviyos to thrive, someone who aspires to contribute to a uniquely special culture, to make the company the place where the best-of-the-best come, the place for talented and driven individuals to learn and grow.
At Klaviyo, people genuinely come first, and because of that, being a part of our People Operations team is very different than at other companies. We have the support of the entire company as we strive to build a pillar company and are dedicated to showing the world you will be great when you put people first and foremost. We try to ensure that peoples experiences are awesome and that they find themselves continually challenged, continually developing, and continually appreciated for their whole selves. We aspire to have many of our employees go on to build the truly special companies of the world in the long-term.
Our People Operations Specialist will be a resource for all Klaviyos at different stages of their careers. You will be the go-to for benefits, immigration support, employee relations, and more. You will help usher in all of our new Klaviyos while working cross-functionally with business leaders to support their teams. As our company grows, were looking for a team that can not only execute on our People Operations strategy, but people that can contribute and iterate on it as well.
If you want the opportunity to have a high impact quickly and leverage your HR expertise and be a key driver in a company and team that is scaling rapidly and globally, check us out. Its rare to find this combination - a team that genuinely cares deeply moves quickly strives to enable its people, all the while creating bigger and bigger opportunities for everyone. Oh yeah, and one more thing, we have an absolute blast together!
How You Will Make a Difference
- Be an advocate for Klaviyos all across the organization; your customers are our employees
- Manage and support our benefits and help Klaviyos to understand the best plan for them
- Own HRIS documentation to ensure data integrity and work with various HR tools
- Help onboard all new Klaviyos
- Facilitate immigration fillings in partnership with immigration and legal services
- Document all HR processes and make recommendations on process/program improvement
Who You Are
- Have 3+ years in the HR/People Ops space
- Must be process-oriented, have strong project management experience, and be organized
- Have a high EQ and the ability to work with internal stakeholders across all departments and our external partners
- Comfortable with HRIS and softwares in the HR space (Workday experience is a plus, but not required)
- A strong writer and communicator
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 30,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
More Jobs From