We are Gupta Media, a Boston-based marketing agency founded 20 years ago on the idea that advertising could create huge leverage in our client's business. Our early work was focused on the entertainment industry, specifically live events (Boston Calling, among others) and recorded music (Sony Music, Universal Music & Disney are all clients). More recently, we have dramatically grown our work with big brands (Amazon, Fender) and cult/challenger brands (Island Creek Oysters, Walden Local). We have a global client base with a growing local roster.
With our continued success, we are ready for our next stage of growth and are looking for a strong People Operations Specialist to join our team. Reporting directly to our Head of People, you will be essential to ensuring that all team members have a positive experience at Gupta - from their first interview to alumni status and everything in-between. Our ideal candidate will be a “hands-on” HR generalist who knows the agency space, has a creative mindset, and great skills in building and fostering team relationships.
How you will impact our Agency:
- You will work closely with our Head of People and People Ops team to recruit new talent to Gupta Media. This covers both inbound (manage job postings and applications) and outbound (manage recruiting events, networking);
- You will work closely with Management to ensure that new hires have a great experience from Day 1 to their last day. This includes Day 1 onboarding, but extends through their first weeks and months at Gupta;
- You will help ensure compliance by entering and maintaining quality data and documentation in our HRIS, ATS, and related systems, while always looking for ways to improve and automate HR processes;
- You will often be a candidate's first point of contact so your communication will be critical in sharing and promoting the Gupta brand and culture,
- You will help shape internal culture, through the implementation and promotion of user-friendly, accessible policies and procedures that provide a positive employee experience, including support of recognition programs and ERGs within Gupta Media.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment, ideally within an agency environment
- ATS platform experience such as BambooHR and Lever
- Strong demonstrated experience in relationship building with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with an aptitude for problem-solving
- A positive, creative mindset
At Gupta Media, we work hard every day to be better at all that we do — and that includes fostering a diverse and inclusive community that encourages and respects a broad range of backgrounds, experiences and ideas. Join us and help us find the next great idea.
Gupta Media is an office-first (with flexibility) organization and we are excited to have our team working together again.
To apply, please submit a resume and a quick note on why you are the perfect candidate for Gupta Media.