Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
About the Role:
The People Experience Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with Aura’s HRBP team supporting various groups. As an People Experience Generalist at Aura you will be part of the broader People & Talent team acting as a key resource for internal partners across the business. You will focus on a variety of initiatives across the employee lifecycle with an impact to improving overall employee experience. The People Experience Generalist will also liaise with other important teams within People & Talent; Total Rewards, Opereratons, L&D and will cross train within these functions to provide backup coverage as needed.
- Respond to unemployment requests, employment verifications.
- Assist w/the research of the new and updated Employment Laws/Regulations.
- Assist in auditing HRIS information
- Update system with new links/paperwork and other various information
- Update and maintain employee files online and run reports as needed
- Assist with updating and maintaining job descriptions, auditing job description for appropriate classifications
Reporting & Analytics
- Own service anniversary updates with L&D team
- Ensure job profiles, job classification, career paths are up to date for employees in the HRIS system
- Manage HRIS related job changes
- Conduct exit interview and manage exit process including repon on excites on a quarterly basis to assess trends, strength and development opportunities
- Help build and improve policies
- Assist with creating PowerPoint for trainings and presentations as needed
- Review and manage New Hire checklist and Termination Checklist for each employee to ensure all data is collected and shared appropriately
- Collaborate with HRBPs and Operations team on annual promotion and review process including assisting with team trainings, process and system changes
- Partner with team on IDP plans and company goal setting initiatives
- Partner on annual Engagement survey working with HRBPs to build clear metric an actions plans
- 2+ years of HR experience in a generalist capacity, or other relevant professional experience preferably in a high growth technology environment.
- Experience with Google Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Experience with HRIS systems: ADP/WFN and Workday
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills required
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.