Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The People Compliance & Data Privacy (PCDP) Advisor team will play a critical role in assessing stakeholder and partner requests for alignment with global employment compliance requirements, Data Privacy standards and company/HR best practices. In this role, the People Compliance Advisor will work directly with HR Engineering, Business/Program, Legal and Policy partners through an interactive process to assess and mitigate risk, offer solutions and ensure required documentation is in place. You will work within a global, fast-paced, and collaborative team that values engagement, initiative, and teamwork.
- Liaise with internal subject matter experts (SMEs) and Legal partners (e.g. Labor and Employment, Privacy) to understand and track existing and emerging legal and regulatory requirements around the world
- Consult with Business/Program SMEs to translate requirements for technology and process development that meet compliance standards
- Serve as a trusted advisor on new HR program, process, data collection/use and technology initiatives to ensure compliance requirements are built into the foundation
- Build strong relationships with key business partners to enhance the integration of compliance requirements into their processes
- Build and perform ongoing monitoring for structure, capability and control agreements, documenting follow-up and any remediation action plans to mitigate identified risk
- Develop and communicate an audit and review process and cadence as well as metrics and quarterly business reviews
- Clearly communicate technical or specialized HR compliance and data privacy concepts to partners and stakeholders
- Increase awareness and alignment by embedding education/training/guidance in review and partnership opportunities
- Align partner strategies/objectives with PCDP roadmap to better enable the business and help drive new compliance solutions
More Jobs From