All roles listed as remote are considered remote within the same country, and should we offer you the position, the remote option will be at the hiring managers discretion. Please note, you must not have any working restrictions in the country where this job is located. Check out our Flexwork policy for more information
Location: London - UK
Were looking for an enthusiastic and technical Payroll Specialist to join our Finance team to execute payroll for our UK employees, and to serve as a cross-functional business partner with respect to implementing an overhaul to the existing process. This manager will play a key role in executing a change to a new payroll provider, and ensuring that a seamless integration between the new payroll provider and our Workday HRIS system.
You are passionate about the payroll process and are knowledgeable about the regulatory requirements of UK payroll. You are a change agent and thrive in positions where change and rapid growth are constant. You are confident in designing new processes from beginning to end, and in ensuring the proper controls and documentation are in place. You are detail-oriented and deadline-sensitive to ensure that payroll is completed in a timely and accurate manner. Here at Snyk, youll enjoy rapid growth and share your skills to help us improve our systems and processes.
Youll spend your time:
- transitioning the Company off of the current payroll provider to a more scalable partner while ensuring a smooth transition and integration into Workday
- coordinating with the People Ops team to integrate the payroll process into the new Workday HRIS implementation
- administering all monthly payroll duties such as changes to salary, amendments, starters, leavers, processing deductions and running the payroll for our UK employees in Payfit
- coordinating with the distributed finance team to properly record and pay out sales commissions and bonuses
- ensuring that all taxable items have been correctly added in Payfit, including compensation from company stock exercises/sales and other taxable benefits
- liaising with finance to book all payroll related entries to the Netsuite general ledger
- working with the People Ops team to onboard new employees and process employee salary change requests and terminations
- documenting processes and controls within the payroll cycle to ensure SOX compliance
You should apply if you:
- have 7+ years of experience processing UK payroll in a high-growth business environment that includes commission and bonus payments
- are knowledgeable about UK payroll tax and expense reporting rules and regulations or are eager to learn
- are comfortable with change and would embrace being a leader in process change
- care deeply about the accuracy of data and ensuring timely reporting
- are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment.
- demonstrate proficient excel skills
- consider yourself to be an excellent communicator and collaborator
Wed especially love to hear from you if you:
- are experienced in either Payfit or Workday and/or Netsuite
- have been involved in implementing a new HRIS system from a payroll perspective
- were involved in the process of transitioning from one payroll provider to anothe
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.