Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale.
Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Payroll Administrator to join our growing team based at our Corporate headquarters located in Andover, MA, USA, which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Payroll Administrator impacts the organization by responsibly managing employee data, ensuring the accuracy of timesheets, computing wages, and processing payrolls as scheduled via ADP payroll systems for US and Canada based employees, compiling scheduled and ad hoc reports in a timely manner for the Finance and Human Resources departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the accurate preparation and timely processing of bi-weekly, multi-state payroll for US based employees.
- Responsible for the accurate preparation and timely processing of semi-monthly payroll for Canada based employees.
- Review and ensure accuracy of time-off requests.
- Review and ensure accuracy of timesheets.
- Enter payroll journal entries into Great Plains (GP).
- Enter bonus and commission accruals in GP.
- Reconcile records among Payroll, transfer agents, broker and vendor software, as required.
- Work closely with Human Resources to implement process/system/report/benefits changes/projects.
- Provide information and answer employee questions regarding payroll matters.
- Process new hires, leaves of absences and terminations.
- Enter wage garnishments, child support orders, and tax levies.
- May assist with Stock Plan Administration.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in Accounting or Finance.
- 2+ to 5 years of related experience administering payrolls in multi-state and international environment.
- Experience with maintaining and protecting data of a confidential nature secure and private.
- Strong communication and business partnering skills.
- Proven ability to constructively address problems, assume responsibility and solve problems with a sense of urgency and creatively.
- Team work ethic.
- Good project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Well organize and strong attention to details.
- Curious and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to prioritize and multitask effectively.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From