Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, were on a mission to deliver the worlds most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, weve digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 130 currencies. And, were just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, were looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Payments Manager to own an integral part of our North America payment strategy. Your role will drive the future of our payment network for our US & Canadian payers and clients. Youll connect our payers to industry leading payment methods, build relationships with leading financial institutions, and ensure our network scales to meet the payment needs of our clients in North America. Youll need to be laser focused on staying ahead of ever-changing regulatory environments, understanding trends in technology and innovative methods of payments to build and maintain a best-in-class payment offering.
- Build and maintain the payment network in the US and Canada. You must have a firm grasp on the ever-evolving landscape of the payment industry and how this fits into the existing regulatory framework for the region.
- Identify and implement new payment methods and technology that will drive a seamless payment experience. Monitor performance of the market and make recommendations for improvements as identified.
- Manage critical relationships with financial institutions and PSPs in our partner portfolio.
- Lead cross-departmental engagement to ensure alignment on objectives and streamline execution of initiatives
Heres What Were Looking For (Qualifications):
- 5+ years in Payments, Banking, or Account/Relationship Management
- Past working experience in Product Management and Relationship Management
- Past working experience in expansion in new and current markets
- Natural curiosity ability to ask the right questions and engage deeply with partners, customers, and internal stakeholders
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flying Start- Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (dont worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your go-to person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and were excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.#LI-Remote
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer.