Full-time, Remote (US)
Salary range: $100,000-$130,000 base salary
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is a fast-growing SaaS startup with ambitious revenue goals to hit and were looking for the right person to come in and help scale our global partnership program. You will partner closely with the Senior Director, Customer Revenue, the CRO, Partner Managers, and Marketing to create a scalable, successful partnership program, supporting our customers transformation goals and the companys revenue goals.
About The Role
As the Partnership Program Manager, youll be directly responsible for owning the ins and outs of the partner programs success. Youll be responsible for the overall structure, processes, and programs that will solidify the revenue flywheel effect of the program. Reporting to the Senior Director, Customer Revenue, youll work closely with the CRO, Partner Managers, and other cross-functional teams to design, build, and scale a best-in-class program supporting a variety of partner types.
In this role you will:
- Own the creation and management of the overall partner program including designing the overarching partner journey and collaborating to create the requisite touchpoints and supporting materials (e.g., partner marketing, partner enablement, etc.).
- Track and help manage the teams progress against quarterly and annual goals, ensuring the team is bringing on new partners and driving revenue from those relationships.
- Consistently review business metrics to identify improvement opportunities for the partner program overall and individual partners specifically and collaborate with the individual partner managers to bring those improvements to fruition.
- Support the development of the program by building and maintaining an awareness of potential partners, their key technologies, product portfolio, target markets and capabilities and garnering feedback from front-line sales and customer success team members.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support partner enablement across marketing, technical, and go-to-market functions including program managing the partner certification process.
- Manage and ensure execution of joint marketing and sales activities including webinars and industry and field events.
- Maintain up-to-date partner materials for all go-to-market needs.
- Help in the development and execution of partner contracts.
- You have a background (3 or more years ideally) in revenue operations, marketing, or partner development.
- You are driven to constantly improve the way things work, identifying ways to make the business scalable, sustainable, and effective.
- You are passionate about enabling others and working in a team environment where everyone is committed to a common goal.
- You are detail-oriented and are effective at identifying processes and documenting them diligently.
- You are creative and comfortable conveying ideas and developing materials in PowerPoint and similar programs.
- Ideally, you have experience working in a global organization, where colleagues can be separate in time and space.
You will be a great fit if you are:
- Process oriented. You love rooting out inefficiencies using analytical insights and building repeatable, exportable processes.
- Unfailingly reliable the person that others know can be counted on to get things done, on time, and with unmatched quality.
- Adept at working across stakeholder groups, prioritizing shifting requirements as they arise.
Reasons to join us:
- Help build the best company in marketing technology, period.
- Be part of a fast-growing team, with offices in Boston and the Netherlands, and employees across the US and EU.
- Work with big name brands to achieve their transformation goals.
- Enjoy competitive salary & benefits and a flexible approach to work with the option of working in office, hybrid, or fully remote.
- Thrive in an inclusive, multi-cultural environment with a values-driven work culture that has been deliberately crafted from the beginning.
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives business users the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Backed by Vista Equity Partners as part of their Endeavor Fund portfolio, we have a world-class organization and product. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers havent been able to solve for years. Were headquartered in Boston with an office in the Netherlands and employees through the United States and Europe. With nearly 350 brands using the platform, our work is experienced by millions. People who are 'drivers' do well here those who are not shy about sharing their ideas and bringing them to fruition.
As a group, we are driven by building the dream - the collective passion, ethic, vision, and set of values channeled by a group to achieve a common goal of being extraordinary. Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day for customers, for partners, for employees.
To join the BlueCrew is to:
- Enjoy hard work and seek out a challenge.
- Care deeply about your colleagues, the mission, and your results.
- Draw energy from the task at hand and radiate it to motivate the people around you.
- Have amazing ideas and be able to bring them to fruition.
- Prioritize hustle over title and results over resumes.
- Balance the pragmatic and systematic, repeatability and opportunism.
- Refuse to compromise on quality, honesty, or dedication.
- Insist on the highest caliber deliverables, especially when sharing externally, even when it seems excessive or nit-picky.