At Quickbase, we believe that exceptional employees are the key not only to our own success, but also to the success of our customers. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble, and highly-empowered to drive Customer Success excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
As a Partner Technical Account Manager, you will provide industry expertise and technical insights for partner accounts. As the keystone of the Partner Account Team, you will drive and own the growth, adoption, and expanded channel sales of Quickbase through partner accounts. You will know the partner’s business and technical architecture needs, know their strategic objectives and initiatives, and understand their operations and key business drivers. As an expert in Quickbase, you will be a trusted advisor for partners, helping them architect solutions to achieve their customers’ objectives. You will run partner executive workshops, facilitating key stakeholders and decision makers to strategize the most effective use of Quickbase within their customer base’s larger ecosystem of application platforms, and ensure enterprises gain optimum value from the platform.
You have demonstrated the ability to lead the planning and development of technical solutions to solve moderate to complex business requirements. In addition to a strong business and operations background, you have a technical consultative mindset, always showing high levels of curiosity about customers and their objectives, and leveraging all information sources to drive future conversations.
· Work with key partner stakeholders to ensure Quickbase is implemented in the optimal manner for long-term success, addressing all security, technical, operational, and policy concerns.
· Provide technical guidance to partners to build Quickbase solutions that scale and perform well, and have solid integrations and design.
· Gain a solid understanding of a partner’s prospective customers and help partners tailor presentations and workshops to win new business.
· Support business development by providing business and technical expertise during the sales cycle.
· Identify new business opportunities through high-level and in-depth discussions with partners and their customers. Evaluate the needs and personas of key decision makers, and formulate effective strategies to win over those decision makers.
· Work collaboratively with partners, and internally with Channel Sales, Customer Success, Customer Care, Learning Services, and Product Management to ensure appropriate business development helping the partner to realize increased business value from Quickbase.
· 5+ years business management / technical consulting
· Experience establishing and nurturing relationships at all partner levels, from C-suite to individual contributors
· 5+ years working with relational databases, SaaS, , ERP solutions, and integrating with enterprise software systems
· Blend of business and technical education
· Experience working with enterprise partners