We at BRYTER are serious about the future of enterprise automation. To achieve this we want to attract the most talented people and offer them the chance to do what they do best. We trust you. We want to express exactly this, the BRYTER culture we cherish, not only inside our company, but to audiences across the world, and youll be the one helping us get there.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
Being a Partner Solutions Consultant with us:
Were looking for a Partner Solution Consultant who will be part of BRYTERs Partnerships & Alliances team, which is responsible for driving revenue through recruiting, onboarding, and developing VAR/MSP and technology partnerships. This is an exciting fast-pasted role with lots of collaboration with other teams within the business.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join a new and expanding team in a fast growing company, making an impact our business growth, a highly competitive salary + benefits and the freedom to work from anywhere.
This role will be responsible for supporting BRYTERs Partnership & Alliances ecosystem including regular enablement sessions, partner focused event participation, joint partner related customer calls and development of technical enablement content. Also, this role will be responsible for evangelising BRYTER products across the partner community and understanding the technical world our partners play in, to shape our strategy going forward and drive more value to partners & customers. The Partner SC will navigate in a consistent manner the technical and strategic stakeholders across our partner ecosystem to win mindshare and be the go to technical person for partners.
- Work closely with Partner Manager by delivering product demonstrations and technical presentations to showcase BRYTER products in partner or joint customer meetings
- Responsible for technical enablement of partners including onboarding, training, certifications, and technical enablement collateral
- Assist with development of value propositions & product strategy for partners
- Monitor technical roadblocks to influence product roadmap decisions
- Responsible for driving the technical community, speaking at events and manage social media efforts e.g. joint content with partners
- 1-3 years of practical experience in the RPA, workflow/process automation or document generation space
- 2-5 years of solution or software pre-sales experience
- Good understanding of a channel model. Experience working with a software channel desired
- Outstanding content creation, public speaking and presentation skills in English and ideally German language.
- Knowledge and experience with social media tools
- The ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Experience in working with SaaS providers, System Integrators, Alliance and Technology partners
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships
- Team Player able to work well with all functional groups
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- German language skills would be an advantage
- Pre-established credibility and recognition in speaking engagements and technology publications is preferred
- Passionate about technology with a desire to continuously learn and expand their knowledge
Why work at BRYTER:
- The opportunity to shape the strategy of a hypergrowth SaaS player, across the US/EMEA
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Full remote working environment (US: preference will be given to applicants from the New York, Boston, East Coast, DC, Chicago and Miami areas)
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- Opportunity to influence and drive our Marketing and Communications strategy and participate in scaling a great product to global reach with extremely fast growth.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement. Participation in the Company ESOP.