As a Partner Sales Engineer, you will be the technical asset to the US Partner Team, helping Partner Managers and their prospective customers understand how to solve different business challenges with the LeanIX solution.
This person will educate and guide current and prospective business partners toward the optimal setup needed to derive value from our product in a variety of different environments. Partner Sales Engineers should be both technical and possess excellent communication skills the ability to describe complex problems using easy to understand language. Ultimately, this role will empower the US Partner Team to enable the LeanIX partner community.
This position will work closely with the Customer Success and Product teams to ensure alignment with all product developments and customer use cases. In addition to having knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks and IT Portfolio Management methodologies, the ideal candidate is passionate about both the LeanIX product and taking a consultative approach toward advising partners and customers.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Perform technical discovery with partners and end-users to uncover business challenges
- Solve problems and demonstrate value by architecting customer solutions
- Manage and develop partnership relationships and expectations and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction
- Convey partner and customer requirements to internal technical experts when necessary
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs)
- Build a community of technical resources at our partners that will sponsor LeanIX within the partner and their customer base
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Analytical mindset with a focus on data-driven decision making as well as a passion for technology
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Experience with adoption of cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Hands-on experience with application architectures (e.g. DevOps, REST API, Microservices, Container Deployment)
- Knowledge of IT portfolio management frameworks such as TOGAF, ITSM/ITIL, CMDB, APM, Cobit
- Experience working with consulting partners, preferably with global consulting firms
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 500+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHATS IN FOR YOU!
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.