ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Do you have experience establishing strategic partnerships TMS vendors?
Are you interested in disrupting the logistics industry by leveraging technology?
Do you want to join a rocketship that has had +200% growth of year-over-year revenue?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Partner Sales AE position to join our rapidly growing partner team (as a company we grew from 150 to 450 Loadies in the last 18 months). In this role, you will help position Loadsmart with key strategic partners to create an unfair advantage by building strong relationships with their field sales, managers, and senior executives. This position also requires working closely with our enterprise sales, solution sales, and integration teams. You will also be obsessed with delighting our customers to achieve breakout revenue growth, create a culture of sales success, and lead by example.
REPORTING TO: Tim Evans, VP, Enterprise Sales
LOCATION: Anywhere in the US with regular travel as the world opens back up to meet prospects and clients
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Generate revenue from strategic partnerships (e.g. TMS vendors) established by Biz Dev Team
- Establish a strategic position with the Partner Sales Management
- Acquire a full understanding of each
- Partner solution and identify the path to integration and corresponding revenue.
- Establish initiative customer wins for each partner
- Connect the Partner Sales organization to facilitate co-selling and reference selling
- Identify and document the integration dependencies per each partner
- Establish an effective sales approach/messaging for each partner and then train the sales team to see accordingly.
- Be a subject matter expert on each assigned Partner Solution, be able to train the Account Executive and lead sales calls with shippers
- To lead the sales process and close shippers relative to integration (i.e. be the best at selling shippers on the integration)Report on the sales activity per integration partner
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE
- 3 - 5 years direct B2B sales experience
- 2 - 3 years of partner sales experience
- Experience in the logistics industry is required
- Outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally and as a sales leader.
- Proven aptitude for managing pipelines, forecasting, territory planning, daily/weekly check-ins, and sales KPIs.
- Strong understanding of sales methodologies and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and build strong business relationships internally and externally.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- A comprehensive understanding of the function of TMSs and/or integrations a major plus
NOTE: Loadsmart does not require degrees for any role outside of Legal or Accounting (where CPA is needed) and where possible you should avoid years of experience but instead focus on what you need the person to be able to do, not necessarily how they acquired the ability to do it
WORKING AT LOADSMART:
Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
Extremely competitive Equity package
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
Commuter benefits and membership with Divvy bike
10 Paid holidays, plus 15 days of accrued PTO for a total of 25 paid days off per year
Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite and onsite; if youre in Chicago expect to have an amazing time as we reopen our offices
An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives
Are you up to the challenge?
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.