: Partner Program Manager
Office Tour Photos
Quick Base provides a cloud-based platform for massive productivity improvement, empowering problem solvers to quickly turn ideas into applications that make their organizations more efficient. For nearly 20 years, people of all technical backgrounds have been using the Quick Base platform to create solutions that streamline processes, capture real-time data, and improve company operations while working in concert with existing IT systems. Based in Cambridge, MA, Quick Base has a 6,000+ customer universe of application-enabled businesses that spans all industries and company sizes, and includes more than half of the Fortune 100. Come join us as we grow!
At Quick Base, we believe that exceptional employees are the key not only to our own success, but also to the success of our customers. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble, and highly-empowered to drive Customer Success excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
As the Partner Program Manager for Services Partners, you will own, manage, and execute strategic initiatives to support our Partners building and growing their businesses and the Quick Base community. You will work cross-functionally with our internal teams to support and accelerate the growth of our Partners.
Quick Base is a platform for continuously optimizing, updating, automating, and customizing business process, providing real-time insights into all work across all processes.
Our partners are a key part of the vibrant community of Quick Base solutions, playing roles in business process consulting, application design and development, systems integrations, rich user interfaces and UX, and industry and functional expertise.
You will run partner executive workshops, facilitating key stakeholders and decision makers to strategize the most effective use of Quick Base within their customer base’s larger ecosystem of application platforms, and ensure enterprises gain optimum value from the platform.
You have demonstrated the ability to lead the planning and development of solutions to solve moderate to complex business requirements. In addition to a strong business and partnership background, you have a consultative mindset, always showing high levels of curiosity about customers and their objectives, and leveraging all information sources to drive future success.
- Drive platform usage and growth through the Partner Program, owning strategy and execution of partner initiatives
- Collaborate with partners, channel and direct sales, marketing, customer success teams, and customers to evolve the Partner Program for the growing demands of the key stakeholders
- Continuously drive process improvements to achieve business objectives of active user growth, increased revenue, and overall customer satisfaction with Quick Base
- Own Partner Communications including monthly presentations and our Annual Partner Summit
- Work closely with the marketing teams for events and campaigns to drive mutually-beneficial sales with partners
- Facilitate Partner Advisory Board meetings to inform product development direction and partner needs in Go To Market alignment
- Manage partner contracts, program guides, and oversight and governance of the program
- 5+ years program or product management experience in a cross-functional capacity
- Experience in SaaS / iPaaS software solutions and in professional services delivery
- Experience establishing and nurturing relationships at all partner levels, from C-suite to individual contributors
- Track record of strategic success through a data-driven approach to key metrics and financial targets, by owning and implementing all tactical steps toward a larger goal
- PMP, Scrum Master, PMI ACP / Agile, Lean / Six-Sigma or Other Equivalent Certification a plus
More Jobs From