Cedar is transforming the healthcare experience, empowering us all to easily and affordably pursue the care we need. Our technology enables providers and payers to work together to offer an exceptional and affordable healthcare financial experience while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a company that wants to transform U.S. healthcare as a category leader. As Cedar continues to grow, we are defining, building and expanding several strategic channel partnerships. As the Partner Marketing Lead, you will help design and articulate best in class solutions with industry-leading partners to enable providers and payers to accelerate technological and operational advances resulting in a more seamless, flexible and compassionate payment experience for patients. You will identify key opportunities and implement processes and campaigns to drive incremental value across Cedar and strategic partnership platforms.
In this role, you will support day-to-day priorities that are pivotal to achieving marketing goals for our strategic partnerships. Expect to work cross-functionally with Commercial, Client Solutions (implementations), Product and other teams, as well as with key partnership organizations to achieve business goals.
- Lead and execute Cedars channel marketing communications strategy and plan, gaining alignment across internal and external partners to achieve mutually agreed upon business results for key collaborators
- Develop and optimize messaging strategy of mutually-agreed to value for go-to-market plans, ensuring an optimized patient experience is at the forefront
- Work cross-functionally with Commercial, Client Growth, Analytics and other Marketing teams to define key channel marketing objectives and value propositions
- Work directly with key marketing and sales teams to determine best overall marketing plans
- Execute and deliver tactical programs, assets and campaigns designed to support and enhance the channel partnership(s)
- Ensure that the programs and assets delivered complement and strengthen Cedars overall Go to Market strategy
- Measure the effectiveness of delivered programs and assets in collaboration with Business Development and the channel partner - proactively recommend and implement improvements
Skills & Experiences
- 5+ years of marketing experience - enterprise SaaS, B2B and/or healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Channel marketing and partnerships experience, with history of growing and expanding cross-company relationships
- Proven track record achieving aggressive business goals and ability to drive Return on Investment through complex marketing initiatives in a matrixed environment
- Self-starter who can develop, prioritize and manage complex strategies with minimal supervision, ultimately driving to measurable results
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Passionate about digital and non-digital advertising, data and analytics and partnering with sales teams to drive measurable results
- Strong project management skills, with ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects at once in a methodical and meticulous manner
- Adaptable, naturally curious and eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in HubSpot, Salesforce and Looker (plus)
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth company
- The ability to impact the direction of our company, we value all comments and suggestions!
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension