Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
As a Partner Manager on the Growth Marketing team, you will be tasked with owning and optimizing some of our largest strategic partnerships. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Partnership Development, you will be responsible for the day to day operations and management of strategic affiliate partners. Partners include but are not limited to major publishers, deal sites, affiliate networks, and more. On a daily basis you will coordinate cross functionally with other departments to solicit information around top opportunities for your portfolio of partners. Strong interpersonal skills, comfort with manipulating data sets and culture fit are a must for this role. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience with affiliate marketing, enterprise sales/account management/customer success & fast growing startups.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to manage and grow partnerships
- Develop a deep understanding of each partners content & business strategy through effective questioning and use these insights to scale the partnership
- Partner with internal stakeholders including brand operations, product launch, marketing and other internal teams to identify and pitch strategic opportunities to your accounts
- Own data analysis, reporting, and data driven insights for your accounts
- Build and maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of Thrasios business, offerings, competitors, and the affiliate industry
What you bring to the party:
- 3-5 years experience in account management or customer success
- Experience managing large account portfolios
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask, thrive under pressure and execute on last minute asks
- An understanding of the publisher + affiliate landscape
- Strong excel skills and ability to tells stories with data
- Experience building internal relationships and coordinating cross functionally
- Demonstrated quick learner who thrives in a fast pace environment
- Strong presentation and leadership skills. Thrives in training & onboarding
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.