829 Studios has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies, Boston Business Journal's Fast 50 (Massachusetts' 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot's Top Digital Agencies list. Our projects and team members have received recognition from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Awwwards and other marketing industry publications. Our clients include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations and more. We're proud to be working with Stanley Black & Decker, OARS, Micato Safaris, Hilton Hotels, AOA Adventures, Leave No Trace and many more.
What You'll Be Doing
Join our growing Paid Social Media team. This role has significant responsibility - you will personally be driving the results and the client relationship for the accounts you manage. We're looking for someone who can hop on a call to lead strategy with client, and also execute within the native platforms. You are a good fit if described as analytical, strategic, creative, proactive, and conversion-focused.
You will be directly responsible for driving results through Paid Social Marketing platforms, focusing on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Develop relationships with clients. You know everything about your clients' goals, personalities and priorities. You prepare thorough questions and synthesize the insights into innovative human-centered strategies. You are confident in leading discussions and workshops with both seasoned marketing professionals and newbies.
- Manage and grow a team. Mentor and coach other team members within the Paid Social Team. Review the work of others and provide meaningful feedback. This is a leadership role with talented direct reports and the expectation for continued team growth.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize large-scale complex paid social advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more.
- Conduct recurring daily, weekly & monthly paid social media advertising analysis and campaign optimizations.
- Deliver analysis and insights that help achieve the client goals.
- Create project briefs and execute strategy working in harmony with creative designers and editors.
- Create and deliver Weekly and Bi-weekly reporting on campaign performance.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in social media advertising, paid search marketing or media planning and/or another highly quantitative, analytical, and results-driven experience.
- Minimum 3 - years direct Social Media Advertising experience with tangible results -- at a digital agency is preferred.
- 3 - 5 years experience leading successful teams.
- Strong data analytics and strategy background, including experience using Google Analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook Power Editor and Pixel tracking.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with project management tools, and Keynote/PowerPoint.
More Jobs From