Office Tour Photos
The Paid Search team at Wayfair is responsible for running multimillion dollar campaigns to effectively capture demand from customers searching for our categories on a variety of search engines. We build and leverage cutting edge campaign automation and bidding solutions designed in-house to optimize our campaigns and ensure we maximize the revenue driven by paid search. We used advanced analytics to find and optimize opportunities for growth and ensure our customers find and purchase exactly what theyre looking for on Wayfair.com and Wayfair CA when theyre searching online. We are responsible for bidding on the right set of millions of keywords, adequately valuing willingness to pay for each, and developing the creative and landing page strategy to best monetize the traffic we get from search engines. We work in close collaboration with Data Science and Engineering to build new capabilities for the channel and rapidly iterate to unlock new opportunities in search on nascent categories in our product catalog, growing and optimizing campaigns driving a significant portion of Wayfairs traffic and revenue.
Wayfair is looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven Paid Search Manager to join its Paid Search team and help drive execution and analysis for paid search optimization efforts (product listing ads and text ads) for our Birch Lane lifestyle brand. As a member of Wayfairs marketing team, you will be responsible for helping drive Wayfairs exceptional paid search growth in a fast-paced, data-driven environment. You will influence the overall paid search strategy, help set team goals, and contribute to our team culture. Must have experience with SQL and enjoy being hands-on with data.
What youll do:
- Regularly identify ways to measurably improve and optimize paid search campaigns. Analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and facilitate opportunities for improvement.
- Manage and optimize budget to meet ROI goals and grow the business. Closely monitor campaign performance daily and react to deviations from plan quickly and strategically
- Develop strategy for priority initiatives and lead implementation to drive step change improvements in performance
- Have ownership over channel which includes budget, campaign execution, and revenue growth
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with internal & external partners
- Institute rigorous test and learn methodology to achieve desired results
- Manage and guide the development of direct reports. Nurture the goal of making Wayfair an extraordinary place to work
- Be a subject matter expert outside the department and a development resource to junior members within it
- Develop and implement tests at a rapid pace
- Help maintain paid search department knowledge base (test results, processes, reference material, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of paid search experience, preferably for ecommerce brands
- Minimum 2 years managing direct reports
- Strong mathematical, analytical and writing skills in order to compare data and analyze tactics to maximize results
- SQL experience and desire to be hands on and in the data daily
- Proven record of high performance/achievement and driving impact; self-starter with ownership mindset, able to pivot quickly and deliver against daring targets & goals in a fast and rapidly evolving environment
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset; a desire for creative problem solving; demonstrated team player
- Persuasive and articulate with excellent relationship-building skills; able to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and get it done attitude
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles
- Basic proficiency with Python and R skills a plus
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From