Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing professional with exceptional organization skills to help us strategically drive Paid Social Traffic into the Amazon marketplace. The focus of this role is on paid social marketing feeding direct into Amazon and will include but is not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snap, Pinterest, Twitter, Reddit, Linkedin
- Develop and execute Thrasios Paid Social to Amazon traffic strategy
- Work alongside and train up a team of exceptional marketers
- Meet & exceed traffic, revenue, ad spend and ROI targets
- Hands on management of platforms to ensure campaigns are properly set-up and routinely optimized to ensure maximum efficiency
- Collaborate closely and strategize with partners in Paid Search and other channels that drive external traffic to Amazon
- Work with the Marketing Creative team to produce all content needed to support distribution, marketing and post-launch plans
What you bring to the party:
- 5+ years experience selling on Amazon with a deep understanding of Amazon Ecosystem, other ecommerce experience is a plus
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or related field, preferred
- Experience managing Facebook/Instagram direct response marketing campaigns
- Experience working with campaigns in Snap, TikTok, and Pinterest preferred
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.