Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing professional with exceptional organization skills to help us scale our paid advertising efforts on and off Amazon, with a focus on paid search marketing campaigns. This would include but not be limited to: Google / Bing SEM, Google PLA, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Display, Programmatic, TikTok, etc.
- Lead the strategy, buying and execution of our campaigns across 25+ brands
- Work alongside a team of exceptional marketers and be accountable for meeting traffic, revenue, ad spend and ROI targets
- Hands on management of platforms to ensure campaigns are properly set-up and routinely optimized to ensure maximum efficiency
- Provide oversight and guidance to marketing team on keyword bidding strategies
- Ensure that paid search KPIs meet or exceed benchmarks and goals (CPC, ROAS, CTR, etc.)
- Conduct keyword research to inform campaign builds across various SEM platforms.
- Ensure ad word copy is implemented and optimized according to best practices
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or related field, preferred
- 2+ years working in digital marketing - SEM & paid search, SEO experience preferred
- Skilled in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Youtube and/or other PPC user interface platforms
- Experience in Amazon or Walmart search, a plus
- Experience with keyword research tools and ability to use these tools to setup/expand campaigns
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.