Immuta is the universal cloud data access control platform, enabling data teams to automate data access control on any cloud, using any data platform, at scale. With Immuta, organizations can finally unlock the full value of their data even the most sensitive data while improving productivity, reducing time to data, maintaining strong security, and enabling new data sharing use cases.
Since our founding in 2015, Immuta has now become the leader in cloud data access control. That comes by applying our expertise in engineering, security, ethics, and law. But, more importantly, it requires a relentless focus on our customers needs. Immutas customers understand that data is the most critical asset for innovation. Secure, democratized, self-service access to cloud-based data is an imperative to accelerate business intelligence, data science, and data sharing outcomes.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Customers include Aon, Credit Suisse, Daimler, S&P Global, U.S. Army, and Atlassian. Over half of the top banks now use Immuta
- Partners include Databricks, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $169 million in total venture capital funding. Investors include Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
- Major offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; and, College Park, Maryland
Immuta is growing rapidly and we have an immediate need to scale our paid advertising channels. Were looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our highly collaborative team and help drive Immutas growth. Your mission is to scale our paid advertising channels and efficiently create buyers for Immuta.
- Plan, execute, and optimize paid digital campaigns that drive awareness and fill our pipeline with qualified opportunities.
- Manage day-to-day operations of our search and paid marketing activities including AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.closely managing ad spend to respective budgets.
- Own experimentation and continuous optimization of Immutas paid acquisition program.
- Develop a testing schedule and work with the broader marketing team to execute experiments on ads and landing pages and report on insights.
- Partner across the growth marketing team to support promotional requests for events, content, and account-based marketing.
- Be the voice for paid acquisition in integrated campaign planning and execution.
- Work within our reporting platforms (Looker, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Sheets) to identify and model opportunities for expansion.
- Optimize our campaigns for full funnel performance across a variety of attribution models and report weekly, monthly and quarterly on performance.
- Collaborate with our marketing operations team to make improvements to our tracking systems.
- You have 3+ years of hands-on paid search and paid social experience in a B2B software / technology company.
- You have a deep understanding of the major advertising platforms and proven experience managing impactful search and paid social campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue.
- You possess strong analytical skills that enable you to draw insights from dynamic funnel interactions and make improvements based on them.
- You have experience proving the impact of ad spend on the business.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities while still maintaining the ability to focus on the bottom line.
- You are flexible and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, get stuff done attitude.
- You are a selfless team player who brings positivity and passion to your work every single day.
- You uphold Immutas values: mission focused, humble intellect, independent achiever, helpful and caring.
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums and deductibles for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.