Office Tour Photos
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are
Virgin Pulse is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team. This is a full-time position aimed at assisting in driving the operational and financial success of the company by consolidating and analyzing budgets and forecasts, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions. The ideal candidate should have a very analytical, yet strategic mindset and be a self-starter who is excited to work for a dynamic company.
In the role of Financial Analyst you will wear many hats but your attention will be crucial in the following;
- Prepare monthly variance analysis, clearly summarizing actuals versus plan/ forecast including detail behind key discrepancies
- Provide respective budget owners with ongoing support and data, partnering with them to investigate variances and understand future implications
- Assist with annual planning and quarterly forecasting
- Analyze and articulate key risks and opportunities to plans/ forecasts
- Support accounting team on ensuring accuracy and timeliness of data
- Prepare and maintain additional monthly/ quarterly reporting requirements to assist relevant business owners
- Ad hoc projects. Perform other job duties as required
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work with large sets of data in excel
- Ability to be organized and meet critical deadlines in a timely manner
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities (OWASP/CWE).
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
More Jobs From