Office Tour Photos
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse values and celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. As a global employer, we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Who you are
A knowledgeable, junior level network support associate, you will work under general direction to help us manage our organization’s IT related support requests via the Corporate Systems help desk. In this role you will support the office infrastructure and corporate users, including local and remote employees, printers, servers, user hardware and other technology used within the organization. You will know best how to apply your skills to provide 1st through 3rd level support to all end users based in our office as well as remotely. Possessing solid attention to details, you will ensure documentation, hardware and software assets are maintained properly and accurately. You will also assist in providing support to clients and members who may be involved in special projects to improve our network and infrastructure.
In the role of Corporate Systems Analyst you will wear many hats though your talents will be crucial in the following areas:
- Ensure secure configuration of all user machines and systems to make sure OS and Anti-Virus patching is up to date.
- Respond promptly to support requests and maintain the 4 hour response and 24 hour fix / escalation SLA.
- Provide first level support to corporate users via phone and email to diagnose and resolve issues; escalating to senior team members proactively where required to ensure efficient closure of tickets.
- Assist in management of file transfer platform, creating and testing new connections, perform updates and changes to existing connections, review automation rules and workflows to aid in issue resolution.
- Assist in maintenance of Active Directory and related accounts and services, including mail and file services through standard tools to ensure settings and accounts created / removed in a timely fashion.
- Create process and user documentation relating to laptop / PC setup and review configurations before delivery to user, ensuring issues are fed back and corrected before deployment.
- Proactively recommend hardware and software solutions and plan replacement processes.
- Assist in the procurement of hardware and software and manage configuration and deployment throughout the organization.
- Track licensing statistics and manages IT asset list, ensuring all records are kept up to date. Help to maintain software licensing requirements.
- Assist in the maintenance and management of at stable and secure internal network.
- Support user training and the optimization of the IT infrastructure to improve business productivity.
- Delivery of assigned projects within a timely manner.
- Test applications and systems to ensure functionality before production deployment.
- Assist with special projects as requested.
What you bring to the team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Associates degree, or equivalent, in computer science or related discipline.
- 3 or more years of related IT desktop support work that includes a broad understanding of network support and MS Windows applications.
- Proven knowledge of network cabling, PC’s, laptops, wireless and wired networks, email, Active Directory, printer services, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Solid understanding of Windows and Mac client operating systems as well as Windows Servers.
- The required working knowledge of FTP and SFTP protocols and understanding of PGP file encryption.
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and the ability to plan well.
- Excellent multi-task and prioritizing skills.
- Ensure system and data security is maintained at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse information systems and networks is not compromised.
- CompTIA – Security+ or similar certification is desirable though not required
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
More Jobs From