Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. We give you accurate, comprehensive, and current insights into your computing environments to provide you the data you need to manage, transform, and optimize with confidence.
The Director of Partner Enablement will work with strategic partners to embed Device42 capabilities into their service delivery operations. You will work with partners to define goals, integrate Device42 best practices into the partners methodology to improve delivery outcomes and help partners best leverage our technology. This role will strive to be an expert not just in Device42 capabilities; but more critically in the methods and processes employed by our partners that extend Device42 to drive higher level outcomes.
- Define, scope, prioritize, and build partner training and enablement solutions to support Device42s channel programs and go-to-market strategy
- Strategize with partners to find ways to drive efficiency, higher quality and more integrated solutions that are powered by Device42.
- Ensure partner audiences are equipped with content, resources, tools, and training needed to confidently and competently lead engagements in support of joint business objectives
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve the partner learning experience and identify innovative techniques for enablement and training delivery
- Lead ongoing product release communications to Partners, working in conjunction with Product Marketing and other internal teams to ensure partners can effectively position Device42 to their customers and provide ongoing support.
What you bring:
- 5+ years partner sales enablement experience building and implementing successful learning and development offerings/experiences for partner pre-sales and post-sales roles
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to partner sales and customer success audiences
- Domain experience, specifically with cloud environments or data centers
- Experience growing within a small start-up; strong ability to interact and influence effectively with senior executives and team members
With our HQ in West Haven, CT and expansion offices in Boston and Denver, were excited to continue consistent 100% year over year growth. Were a team of dedicated, innovative, and collaborative individuals building the solution for Hybrid IT environments.
More Jobs From