Office Tour Photos
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who You Are.
You are a knowledgeable, supportive Middle Market Sales leader. You know how to apply your expertise in order to be responsible for leading the direct sales initiatives across Virgin Pulse’s suite of software solutions and services. With desire to be successful in the role of Director, Middle Market Sales you are skillful at managing a team Regional Sales Directors and Regional Sales Managers; acting as a mentor and helping them develop and enhance sales skills to meet and exceed sales targets. Additionally, you know how “move the needle” on improving productivity measurements, as well as how to maintain a successful collaboration with sales team members on navigating opportunities through a complex sales process.
In the role of Director, Middle Market Sales, you will wear many hats but your focus will be crucial in the following:
- Achieve and exceed Annual Recurring Revenue targets in specific geographic and market segments.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets to sales leadership on a timely basis.
- Develop strategic team territory plans to maximize revenue out of assigned territory.
- Leverage SalesForce.com to manage team opportunities and maintain accurate forecasting and reporting
- Work closely with sales team members to demonstrate Virgin Pulse solutions to prospective employers via in-person or GoToMeeting.
- Support team members with sales proposal delivery to prospective clients.
- Coordinate with Virgin Pulse Implementation Services and Client Success on pre/post-sales implementation, launch plans, and hand-off process.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Virgin Pulse product portfolio.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what Virgin Pulse has to offer you will come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of management experience in SaaS industry; preferably in the Wellbeing, Benefits, or HR technology space.
- Documented history of consistent team quota over-achievement.
- Experience selling and directing enterprise products/services with a focus on value-based selling methodologies.
- Strong familiarity with productivity tools such as Salesforce.com, SalesNavigator, PointDrive, GTM, other web-based technologies.
- Excellent written and strong communication skills to understand and identify customer needs and map business value.
- Proficient in managing complex selling engagements – six to nine month sales cycles.
- Willingness to accept and contribute new ideas, and adapt to a rapidly changing, high-growth, environment.
- Passion for collaboration and team building across the sales organization and cross-functionally within Virgin Pulse.
- Capacity to get things done quickly.
**Travel requirement: approximately 25-30%
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
More Jobs From