Office Tour Photos
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
** This is a part-time position, 20 hours/week M-F business hours
** No benefits (unless city/state mandated)
The Data Entry Specialist will manage all assessment data, including MHAs, health screenings and other related data. Working closely with the Director of Screening Services, the Data Entry Specialist and team helps ensure that assessment data from multiple sources are made available to members and for reporting purposes accurately and in a timely manner. All Virgin Pulse employees are expected to model healthy lifestyles, corporate values and high integrity.
As a Data Entry Specialist your focus will be crucial in the following:
- Ensures the privacy and confidentiality of participants and their health information
- Oversees data entry and storage, file maintenance, and other administrative tasks
- Oversees archiving of all screening data
- Oversees LabCorp, Physician’s Form, and Home Kit processes, including sending packets to members and collecting completed screening results
- Responsible for results sent from lab partners, such as CRL
- Manages “Not In System” lists
- Manages Biometrics Issues Log on Share Point
- Makes outreach phone calls, secure messages and emails to obtain missing data
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of applicable SimplyWell policies and procedures
- Miscellaneous special delivery projects and duties as assigned
- Manages multiple weekly reports to ensure all data is correct and complete
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a data management or an administrative role
- Excellent organizational skill
- Able to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), email and the Internet
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and excellent multi-tasking skills
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
More Jobs From