Cedar is seeking a people-focused Organizational Development Lead who will effect meaningful change across Cedar and all its teams. The Org Dev team at Cedar is responsible for designing, building, and bringing to life programs and initiatives that fundamentally impact our fast-growing startup through its many life cycles of change. As org development professionals, we seek to bring a humanistic perspective to the growth and development of Cedar and our people.
Org Dev is predominantly focused on building out our learning and development program to provide growth opportunities for our people and strengthen our organization. The team has only just started to grow, so you will have the opportunity to have a huge impact on Cedar and as a result, the healthcare experience of millions of patients. Were looking for someone with experience in OD and/or people strategy, who is skilled in cross-functional collaboration, a strong project manager and communicator, and is passionate about driving necessary change on a large scale.
Despite the current focus on learning and development, this Organizational Development Lead will be a generalist: building out, executing, and owning initiatives in the full spectrum of the organizational development field, including but not limited to: onboarding, performance philosophy and execution, OKR development and alignment, mentorship, coaching, and much more!
* Cedar is committed to a flexible work environment, so this as well as many of our roles are remote friendly.
- Program Design: Design and implement new learning and development initiatives using best OD practices
- Program Management: Manage and optimize existing OD initiatives and programs by setting goals, measuring and reporting on their success and demonstrating their return on investment for Cedar
- Data Management: Build and continuously document strategic, process-focused standard operating procedures
- Reporting: Maintain the health of these programs by setting goals, and measuring and reporting on those goals
- People team partnership: Partner with other functions on the People team: People Experience, People Ops, and Talent to support programs that are cohesive to the goals of the larger team
- Cross-functional partnership: Develop and maintain strong relationships with leaders across the organization to enable collaboration on OD initiatives
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in people strategy and/or organizational development
- Experience building people programs from the ground up, starting with ideation, documentation, process build out, cross-functional collaboration, internal communication, execution, success tracking, and iteration
- Strategic ability to design and maintain programs that advance the OD and People team strategy
- Demonstrated ability to manage several programs at any given time, work in ambiguity, and optimize as needed
- Skilled in thoughtful and strategic systematization and documentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written & verbal communication abilities
- Unyielding discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Strong sense of ownership and attention to detail
- Experience with designing and implementing multi-departmental, multi-level training programs
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience using Googles suite of tools (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms, Calendar, etc.)
- Based in the New York City area (open to remote)
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with 12M patients a year growing at 180% YoY as of Aug 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the role who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.