Office Tour Photos
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our works made a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and were expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
What You'll Do:
You have extensive Order to Cash experience in a public, SaaS environment, with proven leadership around system, automation and process implementation. This is a brand new role at CarGurus and this role will take end-to-end ownership building out the order-to-cash platform for the future.
CarGurus is invested in its employees and the future of our enterprise systems. This includes investment in technologies such as Salesforce, Boomi, Zuora, Netsuite, and many others. But most meaningfully this investment includes top talent, like you, to leverage these platforms for success. You will work with a team of highly-skilled business system developers and business stakeholders. We have many exciting projects coming up over the next year and beyond, including but limited to the following:
- Replatform effort to replace an aging and overloaded salesforce & CPQ instance
- CPQ improvements as the CarGurus product catalog continues to expand
- Reinvent/Rebuild our Zuora implementation
- Evaluate and implement a Revenue Automation platform
- Integrate our billing system with ERP (Netsuite)
The Order to Cash Architect will own the roadmap, platform, and implementation of the required systems. This is an individual contributor role with the expectation that the individual will be able to roll up their sleeves and build, with the support of the Sales and Financial Applications developers. This role will work tightly with Product, Pricing and Packaging, Sales Operations and the Finance teams, and is encouraged to be a voice of leadership and authority building out a platform that enables speed to market for new products and packages.
Who You Are:
- Proven experience in transformative Order to Cash system implementations
- Extensive Order to Cash platform implementation expertise
- That includes CPQ, Billing and Invoicing, Payments, Revenue Automation
- Good understanding of the complexities of a Subscription-based business and the metrics required to operate that business
- Proven understanding of ASC 606 regulatory reporting requirements
- SQL Experience for data manipulation and querying
- Data manipulation Excel skills
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UKwith other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.
More Jobs From