Superpedestrian is seeking an Operations Coordinator who will be responsible for helping with new market launches, day to day fleet operations, customer demos, and fleet maintenance. The Operations Coordinator will be a key team member ensuring that we are able to execute hands-on projects as we grow our fleet presence around the world. Successful candidates will have an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for problem solving, and the ability to thrive in ambiguous situations.
What youll do:
- Represent Superpedestrian on the ground for new market launches and ensure we are prepared with all necessary hardware and software.
- Interface daily with our operations partners to make sure that we are as successful as possible each day our fleets are out on the streets.
- Serve as the point of contact for our operations partners when support is needed.
- Work with our operations partners to ensure launching on time and on budget.
- Support demos and sales pitches around the world as we expand globally.
- Manage logistics and support for demos - help to ship vehicles and arrange for their collection once demos are complete. Make sure that vehicles are stored correctly for use at future events.
- Professionally represent Superpedestrian in the field.
- Provide on-site support in the field to assemble, maintain and repair vehicles and perform firmware upgrades as needed.
- Communicate and share information from the field across the organization including lessons learned in the field, quality, and operational feedback.
- Act as boots on the ground for any and all identified issues.
- Identify and communicate market-specific needs to our product and engineering teams.
- Develop a launch playbook and share best practices internally to enable us to rapidly scale.
What were looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a relatable job with at least one year of experience in the micromobility sharing space, preferably with bike or scooter sharing.
- Technical experience knowing how to fix and troubleshoot simple mechanical and electrical issues.
- Project management experience and the demonstrated ability to get things done on time.
- Ability to balance attention to detail and doing it right with just getting the necessary work done.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent changes in direction.
- Technical writing and communication skills to share actionable information with our technical teams.
- An excellent problem solver applying analytical and data-driven methodologies.
- Valid driver license, passport, and acceptable Driving Record.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Available to work on weekends as needed.
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 lbs.
More Jobs From