WHO WE ARE
New to the market, fast growing, incredibly innovative, and already recognized as one of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work, Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR) rowing machine that delivers on-water experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. Engaging twice as many muscles as cycling (86%, in fact), Hydrows interactive technology delivers challenging virtual workouts, including On the Mat offerings like Yoga (Strength, Mobility) and Pilates from gorgeous locations around the world.
Hydrow connects members with an entire community of fellow rowers who experience the rivers and waterways of the world together in synchrony. You, too, can be part of that community. At Hydrow, youll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? Thats because it is!
Hydrow is a distributed company enabling our employees to find a work mode that is best for them! Prefer an office to work from home or remote instead? Not a problem, we are committed to supporting our employee's flexible working environments.
Hydrow is seeking an Operations Coordinator to support our growing Operations division and total delivery network across Hydrows full suite of products: rowers, accessories, and future product introductions. The candidate will drive communication and organizational improvement in Hydrows inventory management system to increase its efficiency and accuracy, including the reverse Logistics aspect of the business. The ideal candidate has excellent logistics, analytical and communication skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Inventory data management. Control & manage inventory data of receipts and transfer transactions, including off-site locations
- Ensure that inventory transactions are recorded accurately in NetSuite, including data accuracy of stored/put away, picked/shipped inventory, return, fulfillment, and RMA activities with our fulfillment and carrier partners.
- Complete reporting on all inventory adjustments made and communicate results regularly
- Co-manage physical inventory cycle-counts with Accounting/Controller, including reconciliation of inventory discrepancies
- Analyze inventory movement within full supply chain cycles, and perform optimization studies
- Report and provide recommendations regularly for improved inventory control processes
- Evaluating KPIs and using data to help fulfillment partners and logistics partners drive continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Serving as the point of contact and problem solver at all stages of the fulfillment and delivery process. (rescheduling requests, follow up on accessory exchanges, assist with Customer Support requests, help with delivery/3PL systems, etc
- Remaining flexible and being comfortable with change as our business continues to evolve.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelors degree
- At least 2 years of experience providing operational dispatcher coverage, customer service and/or scheduling customer appointments on behalf of a business.
- Comfortable using NetSuite or other ERP software
- Excellent computing skills (email, MS Office, Excel Formulas, Pivot Table, Vlookup, etc, SQL, Google Suite, ...)
- Detail oriented and enjoy working with big data set
- An outgoing, dynamic personality with excellent communication skills
- Comfortable learning new software systems Work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Able to troubleshoot problems while thinking on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Capable of working swiftly and accurately Comfortable working with a wide range of personalities
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience with 3PL Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Ecommerce Order Management System (OMS)
REPORTS TO: Head of Operations
ABOUT HYDROW, INC.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Our team values diversity in experience and backgroundswe do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other.
By submitting your application, you agree that Hydrow may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Hydrow's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Hydrow's use of your personal information.