Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are looking for an autonomous, motivated and organized professional with project management skills to coordinate learning & development and onboarding operations for the Supply Chain
- Ensure supply chain standard operating procedures are updated and communicated across the team
- Create flowcharts and design elements to enhance standard operating procedures
- Create on-boarding materials for new employees (both joining the supply chain team and non-supply chain) to ensure they understand how things work when they join
- Provide administrative and project management support in order to deliver on Thrasios Supply Chain Learning & Development strategy
- Identify blocks and pain points and absorb some associated administrative tasks from product team leads within the scope of learning, development and onboarding new employees
- Continuously iterate and improve on the Supply Chain department specific onboarding materials
- Identify gaps and work with subject matter experts to create materials for job specific training
- Be the go-to person for new hires as they learn about the department and their specific job via Google slides and Asana
- Schedule new hire meet and greets
- Track employee onboarding and Learning & Development tasks and develop systematic ways to update and report on progress
What you bring to the party:
- 3 years in an L&D lead position, ideally in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Excellent computer competency and adept at learning new digital platforms; knowledge of Asana a huge plus
- Experience coordinating with internal departments to gather necessary information, direction, and request approvals to efficiently progress projects
- A solution-oriented, data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Ability to write, review and evaluate operating procedures and recommend improvements
- Attention to detail
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.