Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
We are looking for operations professionals eager to get in with a well established tech-enabled mobility provider from the ground up. We're looking for people that are eager to help operate a sustainable operation and to help us build upon and improve our existing processes. You must be generally handy and app-savvy and interested in part-time work to help keep the scooter fleet running smoothly.
What you'll do:
- Executes all daily operations activities in order to support asset deployment, asset collection
- Handles scooter charging activities and safety inspections
- Redeploys scooters from low to high utilization areas per direction of Operations leadership
- Assists with scooter repair and assembly
- Assists with warehouse construction
- Loads, unloads new shipments
Who you are:
- Must be 21+ years or older with a Valid Drivers License
- Comfortable driving a large vehicle 0-1 years experience with urban mobility operations
- Retail experience preferredInterested in learning more about the future of urban mobility and design
- App savvy and handy with a cell phone
- Ability to pass a basic background check
- Must be able to lift a 60+ pound scooter 50+ times per shift without assistance
- Must be able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and communication
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision
Amazing Benefits including 3 weeks of PTO, company paid holidays, health insurance options, 401k options, FSA and more. Apply Today!
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! Wed love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.