Perch is creating the next generation Consumer Products company by becoming the first technology-based scale operator of top eCommerce microbrands. Microbrands selling through marketplaces like Amazon are already transforming global retail - Amazons 3rd party marketplace alone was $300B in 2020. Perch is disrupting and accelerating this space by acquiring great brands and making them even better. We look for successful, profitable businesses that sell top-ranked products with differentiated customer feedback. The Perch platform integrates those businesses into a scale operating company and accelerates the products to the next level of sales and profitability. We are a key resource for entrepreneurs who want liquidity and a key partner for Amazon and other retail channels by offering exceptional products, great customer service, and great value.
Operations Analyst, Product Availability
Critical to our growth ambitions is a supply chain platform that can seamlessly integrate new brands and
products and enables our existing portfolio to expand into new sales channels and geographies. We are
looking for a talented and driven person to execute our supply chain playbook to keep our business
humming along, while also supporting key initiatives to make our supply chain more efficient and
improve how we do business.
As part of our operations team, you will be responsible for ensuring our products remain in-stock across
all of our sales channels and geographies, while optimizing our supply chain for efficiency and cost-
effectiveness. As part of this role, you will:
- Work with our growth team to understand sales forecasts to develop inventory ordering plans and place orders with manufacturers on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Plan shipments from our manufacturers to our fulfillment network in the US, UK, and EU, optimizing for cost and speed
- Monitor logistics providers performance to ensure efficient and timely delivery of goods to our warehouses in our key markets
- Ensure our products remain in-stock across our sales channels (Amazon etc.) by replenishing goods from our warehouses to fulfillment centers
- Support growth team initiatives by creating and executing processes to support product expansion into new geographies (EU/UK) and new sales channels (e.g. Walmart marketplace Shopify, Wish etc.)
- Support key supply chain strategy initiatives by performing financial and operational analyses
- Support development of our supply chain tech tools by testing new features and providing helpful user feedback
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and driven professional to execute our ongoing supply chain processes while helping us build a scalable platform to support our rapid growth.
- The ideal candidate:
- Is a driven self-starter, pays attention to details, and stays organized despite numerous competing priorities
- Is a natural collaborator who enjoys working with a wide variety of people every day
- Is comfortable taking risks and doing things for the first time as opposed to following an established playbook
- Desires an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environment
- Has 2+ years of supply chain or operations experience, or a demonstrated interest in the field
- Has experience performing analytical tasks in Microsoft Excel
Perch is one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in Boston. Perch acquires and develops great eCommerce brands. We are backed by amazing investors (SoftBank, Spark Capital, Tectonic Ventures, and Boston Seed). Our team has deep expertise in eCommerce, technology, and M&A. We are disrupting one of the largest and most exciting spaces of eCommerce and are building an industry-shaping platform. Our aim is to have a workplace and company that positively impacts the lives of others, including our employees, their families, the entrepreneurs and vendors we work with, and our end customers.
Perch is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.