At connectRN, we believe that nurses and nursing professionals are the heart of healthcare. Using our disruptive technology, our community of caregivers design their own work schedules, tap into new career opportunities and connect with a global network of clinicians. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
Reporting to the Onboarding Team Manager, the Onboarding Support Specialist will play an important role in delivering incredible first impressions to clinicians joining the connectRN community, by providing top-tier support and service along the onboarding journey.
NOTE: This is an hourly role and we are looking for a candidate able to work off hours, including evenings and weekends, on a regular basis.
- Contribute to our mission of supporting nursing professionals in all that they do by helping us grow our clinician community through our onboarding process
- Manage high volume pipeline for the latter half of the hiring funnel (offer, candidate communications, credentialing, orientation)
- Respond and answer inbound clinician questions regarding the onboarding process
- Facilitate and support new clinicians with their first shift experience
- Deliver support to clinicians through the onboarding process and help orient them to the connectRN community
- 1+ year of experience interacting with and supporting customers via phone, email, and/or text
- A customer-first approach in all that you do
- A self-starter attitude and passion for working in fast-paced environments
- Experience with applicant tracking and/or CRM systems a plus
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your familys) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid holidays and overtime
- Ability to work from home as needed
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.