At Notarize, were pulling the future closer. As the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sale, and countless other critical transactions, were proud of our role in bringing industries into the digital age.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 400%) the past few months, as companies in a wide variety of industries look to us to help their customers get crucial legal transactions processed remotely. Weve been dealing with a number of challenging (but interesting!) scalability issues, as more and more global enterprise companies look to Notarize to help them speed up business processes and provide better customer service in a new, fully-remote world.
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will sit at the intersection of Customer Success, Engineering, and Product and help facilitate tighter collaboration between those teams. You will also directly support a number of key projects focused on driving efficiencies both for our customers and internal stakeholders. While this role will be both internal and external facing, and it will provide pathing opportunities both within our Customer Success and Solutions organizations.
Your responsibilities as our Onboarding Specialist include:
- Maintaining and improving customer implementation guides
- Aggregating and submitting customer and developer feedback to engineering for needed changes
- Working with Customer Success, Sales and Marketing to define and drive key support documents for developers
- Handling technical escalations from frontline support
- Managing and updating document template libraries
- Establishing and maintaining clear records of account-level integrations/implementations
- Executing certain account- and transaction-level interventions/updates currently owned by on-call engineering
- Building playbooks outlining the proper handling of repeat requests and cases
- Advocating for new admin and UI features to facilitate more efficient handling of repeat requests and cases
- 2+ years in a technical support, sales engineering, solutions architect, or web development position
- Effective communications skills and comfort presenting to all roles and levels within an organization
- Strict attention to detail
- Some familiarity with Ruby and/or REST APIs
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.
More Jobs From