Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Emerging Markets Team is a new venture from Toast, building out our sales and servicing capacity to customers whose primary language is either Spanish or Mandarin. Developing our go to market strategies as well as our onboarding operating standards and service delivery expectations is critical in deployment of this strategy and to furthering Toasts growth in this segment of our SMB marketplace.
The Emerging Markets Onboarding Manager reports to the Regional VP of Onboarding and is responsible for leading all aspects of the Onboarding team in the region, working in close partnership with regional Restaurant Success & Sales leadership. In this role, the EM Onboarding Manager will run the region as their own business, responsible for revenue, customer satisfaction, metrics analysis, performance management, as well as P&L and margin goals. This includes leadership of an Onboarding team, and significant cross functional relationships with Sales, Customer Care, Post-Live, Dispatching, Module, Strategic Operations, and many other teams outside of Customer Success.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Establish plans and strategies for making sure the revenue pipeline is current and reflects the proper number of projects to meet department objects; go-lives, margin targets, and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for Interviewing, hiring, developing, coaching and supporting your regions onboarding team including 1:1s and running weekly regional meetings.
- Manage cross-functional relationships and customer expectations that contribute to a high level of customer service and revenue velocity.
- The candidate would manage a team of 7-12 resources as well as contractor partner resources when appropriate. This may include travel for conferences and in-person meetings with customers.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Bilingual/Fluent in Spanish & English
- Must be a resident of the United States
- At least 5 years Services or Delivery experience in comparable industries, Implementation experience highly preferred
- 3 years in a people management position, building and growing teams
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels with autonomy while consistently monitoring the key metrics of the business and driving process improvements
- Experience in restaurant and POS industry preferred with P&L and margin analysis experience
- Experience developing and rolling out new process initiatives & SOPs
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.