Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls and real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, and Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
You will be a critical customer success hire in a fast-growing company. You'll be working directly with the customer and onboarding the customer as the first point of contact post sales. Weve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, and you will spearhead our efforts to continue to exceed their expectations. This unique opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
What you will do
As the Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring customers are configured and setup for success on their Teampay journey. You will also provide customer training as well as product orientation for the customer and employees. Your ability to act as a liaison between customer and product will be integral to the overall development of the business and happiness of our customers. The feedback you collect will directly shape our product, and your quick, solution-oriented responses will delight customers.
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- 3 years+ managing onboarding projects across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company.
- During onboarding, identify criteria for success based on customers goals.
- Lead client expectations, dependencies, and deliverables throughout the onboarding process to ensure key achievements are met on-time and within the scope.
- Ensure customers are maximizing the value of the platform through feature/best practice education.
- Deliver onboarding training and materials to help ensure platform adoption.
- Create, manage and execute timely project plans.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve the overall customer experience by representing their voice, providing product feedback and recommendations.
- Project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, PMgP, Agile, Prince2 etc).
- An analytical approach towards managing customer happiness, including both qualitative and quantitative surveys, engagement metrics, and feedback loops
- Hands-on experience with technologies such as Jira, Zendesk and Salesforce as well as the ability to manage a book of business
- You work towards a growth mindset including experience in the controlled chaos of a startup
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
If you decide to work at Teampay, youll get benefits and perks like these:
- Healthcare premiums 100% covered for employees and 50% covered for dependents.
- One Medical membership for all employees.
- FSA or HSA programs available.
- Pet Insurance for employees pets.
- Citibike membership for all employees.
- 401k Program with employer match on contributions.
- Annual Training and Development budget for all employees.
- Access to an office space in lower Manhattan.
- One-time stipend for remote work setup.
- Fun and educational events for all employees, offered both virtually and in-person.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.